AP SBTET Exam Notification 2019 March/April – (C-16, C-14, C-09, ER-91) Regular & Supply Exam Fee, Exam Dates, exams Info. AP SBTET Notification March/April 2019, AP SBTET Exam Fee Dates 2019, AP SBTET Fee Payment Detail’s Exam Dates Available Here.
AP SBTET Diploma Examinations Notification March/April 2019 For (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular & Supplementary March/April 2019 Sbtet Examinations Notification Available Now, Diploma Examination C 16, C-09, C14 & ER-91 Pharmacy -Regular/Supplementary March/April 2019.
AP SBTET Notification March/April 2019 (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular & Supply Exam Fee, Dates & Hall Tickets
The State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Andhra Pradesh has Conduct Diploma examination in the time of March/April/May and in the time of Oct/Nov/Dec For Regular and Supplementary Exams (as per Academic calendar Schedule ). This is the general procedure inconsistently.
AP SBTET Has Preparing a Notification For Conduct a Diploma Examinations March/April 2019. So The Students who are waiting for Diploma Examinations Notification Regular and Supply Examination Fee Payment March/April 2019 Live On the internet available now. We have given all valuable Information and furthermore, you will ready to download AP SBTET Diploma Examination Notification Exam for C 16, C-09, C14 Schemes. we have given a Copy of authority Notification Soon. Diploma Examinations Notification, which is released by the AP SBTET. So candidates looking for this information and Examination may now get more info and can download this exam schedule as well. The links provided below will be working Now as these Diploma Examinations Notification, March/April 2019 is released by the AP SBTET.
So, all the Students keep in touch with us for more Latest news about the Diploma Exam fee Notifications. We are also provided you with a direct source link to check the result which has shown below.
the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-09, C-14 and C-16 Schemes & ER-91 Pharmacy to appear for the Regular/Supplementary and backlog examination of Mar/Apr2019 i.e. commencing from 25-03-2019 for the courses C-09, C-14, C-16 & ER-91 schemes as mentioned the in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any APOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates the APOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, APOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The hall ticket for backlog candidates will be generated after receiving the fee amount. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST V Semester (C-16)
2. BM – VI Semester (C-16)
II. REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. I Year, IV semester (C-16)
2. PH – I and II Year (ER-91)
III. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. – III semester (C-16)
2. BM – V Semester (C-16)
3. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – I Year, III and IV Semester. (C-14)
4. A/AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT / IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ BM – V Semester (C-14).
5. AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST /BM –VI Sem (C-14)
6. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT – VII Sem (C-14 )
7. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – I Year, III, IV Semester (C-09 )
8. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST-VI Semester (C-09) CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT. VII Semester (C-09)
9. BM – V Semester (C-09)
AP SBTET Second Mercy Chance & Spl Mercy Chance 2019
(a) The following candidates are eligible for Mar/Apr -2019 Diploma Examinations as Second mercy chance, subject to condition on Govt. Permission.
1. Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2012-2013 in to 3 Year Diploma courses and 2011-12 into 3 ½ year Diploma courses.
2. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme into II year (III Semester) Diploma Courses directly in the academic year 2014-2015 (Pin with ‘13’) batch of 3 Year Diploma courses.
3. Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year 2014-2015 (Pin with ‘14’) into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
b) The following candidates are eligible for Mar/Apr -2019 Diploma Examinations as Special mercy chance, subject to condition on Govt. Permission.
1) Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year prior to 2012-13 in to
3 Year Diploma courses and 2011-12 into 3 ½ year Diploma courses.
2) Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme into II year (3rd sem) Diploma courses directly, in the academic year prior to 2014-15 (Pin with 13) of 3 year Diploma Day– time Courses and readmitted.
3) Candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme during the academic Year 2008-2009 and prior Batches into 3 Year Day- Time Diploma courses and readmitted candidates of C-09 scheme.
4) Candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme during the academic Year 2008-2009 and prior batches of 3½ Year sandwich diploma Courses & SDE (BM) and readmitted candidates of C – 09 scheme.
5) Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme into II year (3rd sem) Diploma courses directly, in the academic year 2009-2010 (pin with 08) and prior batches into 3 year Diploma Day– Time Courses and readmitted candidates of C-09 scheme.
6) Candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme subsequently readmitted in C-09 scheme (PIN with 05, 06, 07, 08) batches of 3 year Day Time and PIN with 05, 06, 07, 08 batches of 3½ Year Day Time for sandwich courses & SDEBM.
7) Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year prior to 2014-2015 (Pin with ‘14’) into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
AP SBTET Syllabus and Fee Payment Details 2019
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure the in – time completion of the syllabus i.e. on or before 02-03-2019 for C-16 first year & second year PH (ER-91) candidates and on or before 23-03-2019 for 4th and 5/6th semesters of C-16 scheme as per the academic calendar and 06-04-2019 for first year PH (ER91) candidates. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification and the memo in the reference 1st cited into the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only should be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance he/she should not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance up to 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of penalty from the candidates.
The details of candidates eligible for condonation are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 02-03-2019 for I year, IV, V and VI Semesters by considering the presumptive attendance for the remaining period and the hall tickets for those candidates will be generated after payment of condonation fee through the APOnline/ Payment gateway i.e Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking before 06-03-2019. Principals are requested not to take any DDs towards condonation fee.
The principals are further requested to upload the detained candidates data in the Diploma online fee portal so as to restrict the generation of hall ticket for the candidates who are not eligible to appear for the examination due to lack of attendance. For the regular candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee. The details of detained candidates are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 06-03-2019 by considering the presumptive attendance for the remaining period.
AP SBTET Exam Fee March/April 2019 – Important dates
|I||Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of theory examinations||25-03-2019 (Monday)|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||19-02-2019 (Tuesday )|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||04-03-2019 ( Monday )|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||06-03-2019 ( Wednesday )|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||08-03-2019 (Friday )|
|VII||Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||27-03-2019 (Wednesday)|
|VIII||Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||23-04-2019 (Tuesday)|
|IX||Industrial Training fee (5th Semester for C-09 and 5th/ 6th semester for C-16) shall pay through AP Online/Payment gateway/net banking.|
|A)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||30-03-2019 (Saturday)|
|B)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty||04-04-2019 (Thursday)|
|C)||Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||15-04-2019 (Monday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/ –|
|(iii) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(iv) a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) – 3 yr Diploma Regular/ 2 yr D. Pharmacy
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|XI||Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600/-|
- 1. The issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
- 2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- 3. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by the Second week of March-2019.
- 4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- 5. The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (C) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- 6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances
AP SBTET Diploma Examination Notification – March/April 2019: Below we have provided Detailed Examinations Notification 2019 March/April Once It Is Released. AP SBTET Diploma Notification for the examinations which are scheduled to be commenced in the month of March/April 2019. Below we have Given the links which will be functioning as soon as. So scroll down and check whether this Examination Notification is released.
AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2019
The State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Andhra Pradesh has Issued of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to a shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand the issue of hall ticket. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance.
Don’t Forget To Share This Diploma Exam fee Notifications 2019 Among All Your Friends & Colleagues Make Them Check Their Diploma fee Notifications in 2019. Also, Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.