BTER Diploma Result 2019: BTER (Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan) recently conducted the examinations for courses of Diploma for the academic year 2018-2019. According to the BTER Datasheet, the BTE Rajasthan Diploma Exams are going to be con conducted in the month of March/April 2019. The Polytechnic Diploma Rajasthan Result 2019 will be soon available on the available www.techedu.rajastan.gov in or keep visiting our website for all the latest updates and we will provide the information on the updates regarding the BTER Result 2019 and BTER Revaluation Result 2019 will be uploaded immediately after the declaration of the bter 1st year result 2018, bter 3rd year result 2018, bter 2nd year result 2018. The date of release of the 1st Year BTER Results 2019 is not yet released and after the declaration, we will make available the details to you by intimating in our BTER web portal.
BTER Result 2019 – Check Out Rajasthan Polytechnic Result March/April 2019
The BTER Polytechnic 3rd year Result is crucial to all the candidates who are going to appear for the exam so we are included the necessary steps to be followed for fetching the BTER 3rd year polytechnic Result 2019 below in a detailed description. Students are suggested to refer those for increasing their understandability level.If the candidates require any additional information regarding the BTER Polytechnic Diploma Result let you bring to our notice by commenting below and we will provide you the required information.
BTER Polytechnic Result 2019 – 1st 2nd 3rd year Result 2019
|Name of the organization||Board of technical education Rajasthan (BTER)|
|Examination Results||1st,2nd,3rd Year Result|
|Name of the course||Polytechnique/Diploma|
|Annual Exam Schedule of BTER||March/April 2019|
|Status of the Result||updated soon (3rd 0r 4th week of July)|
BTER Results 2019 – BTER Diploma Result 2019
Every year the Board of technical education Rajasthan will conduct the Diploma exams in various streams such as AR, CE, CC, CH, CS, EF, EE, EL, IE, IT, MA, ME, MP, MR, PL & PR.It is conducting both Annual examinations and semester examinations for Polytechnique/Diploma courses.In probably months of either January or February, the semester exams are conducted and they are expected to be released in the months of either February or March. But this year the BTER Diploma exams might be conducted in the months of March or April 2019. Information from the official Sources the Results may be declared in the months of August and Rajasthan 2019. The Release Date of Result will be updated in our portal soon. The students are further suggested to Visit the official website of the Board for additional Information.
Board of Technical Education Rajasthan familiarly known as BTER. The headquarters of BTER located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The board handles various activities such as conducting Exams, conducting counseling for Btech Admissions, ITI exams etc.
नवीनतम, उन छात्रों को अपडेट करें जो पहले, दूसरे, तीसरे वर्ष के लिए बीटर डिप्लोमा परिणाम 2019 की जांच करने की उत्सुकता से इंतजार कर रहे हैं, परिणाम देखने के लिए कुछ और समय इंतजार कर सकते हैं। क्योंकि बीटर परिणाम 2019 अभी तक जारी नहीं किया गया था। तो, अधिक नवीनतम अपडेट के लिए हमारे साथ रहें।
How to Check BTER Result 2019
- check the official website or click on the Direct Link to Check BTER Polytechnic Diploma 1st,2nd,3rd Year Result.
- In the board’s Official portal, click on Polytechnic/Diploma Result.
- First, choose the method you want to adopt they are Name Wise Search and Roll number wise search.
- For fetching Roll number wise result – Enter your roll number and click on get result button
- For fetching Name Wise Result – Enter your name and father’s name (minimum 3 letters of each name) & click on the submit button.
- A window is displayed, showing your Result.
- Then preserve your result and take a print out of it and Keep it with you for future reference until the marks memos are issued.
Checking the BTER Result by Name wise Search
For the aspirants of the Board of technical education, Rajasthan they can fetch their Results by adapting to the name wise search method.In case if the candidate lost their admit card and does not able to recollect Roll number then this method is very useful. The student has to choose first name wise Search method and after entering the accurate student name and Father’s name of the student. Hit on the submit button when a window is displayed showing the students result.Likewise, the candidates can also obtain their result by Districtwise Search or School wise search.
Students Check Thier BTER Diploma Result 2019 From Below Links (Links Will Update Once Its Announced )
BTER Result 2019: (Not Yet Released )
Minimum required pass marks for BTER Diploma examination
- At least 33% marks should be gained by the Student in each theory exam in all the subjects under TH in the Scheme of teaching and Examination
- 45% marks should be obtained in each practical Exam in all subjects under PR.
- 45% marks should be gained by the student in the consolidated sessionals of all subjects under PR(S) and CT in the teaching and Examination scheme.
- If the student secures marks deficient up to 5 marks in TH, PR, and consolidated sessionals it is pardoned.
- Deficiency will not be entertained in more than two subjects in a Year.
- Condonation will be allowed first in the consolidated sessionals and then in practicals and followed by the theory subjects.
- The pardoned marks will be awarded to the student in the eligible subject only after the candidate has passed all the remaining subjects of that particular year.
- A Student pursuing Diploma who clears all the subjects in both 1st and 2nd Year will be promoted to the third Year Respectively.
- In case if the student failed in any consolidated sessional of any year will not be promoted to the higher class.
- Such student is considered as failed and has to continue in the same Year until the student clears the consolidated sessional.
- If a student who passes in consolidated sessionals but can’t clear the theory or practical examination in either first or second year not more than two subjects will be promoted.
BTER Revaluation Result
After the official declaration of 1st,2nd,3rd Year Diploma Engineering and Non-Engineering subject Results the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan will further give a chance to the candidates, those who like to make revaluation/ rechecking of the Examination Answer sheets. The students who do not feel Satisfactory with their marks can prefer either the re-correction of the Examination Answer sheet or revaluation process The Official detailed notification of the Revaluation dates/ Revaluation Fee/ Revaluation-rechecking form, the Starting and the closing date for Revaluation Process and documents required are not yet released. Soon after the Release of the notification, we will upload it to our site.Contenders can refer our website for latest updates.
BTER Supplementary Examination Date Sheet
After the release of the revaluation result and result of re-correction of Examination Answer sheet if still the students are not cleared the exam then the Board of technical education Rajasthan will Release the date sheet for the supplementary examination.The Datasheet for Supplementary Examination comprises of the starting and closing dates for applying to Supplementary Examinations and the Supplementary Examination fee and details about the commencement of the exam.The date of commencement of the Supplementary exam and date of Examination closure will be released and in addition, they also release the information of essential documents required for applying to Supplementary Examinations are unveiled in a detailed manner.
BTER Diploma Result 2019 – BTER Diploma Result 2019 @ Diploma World
Post declaration of the schedule for Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan Supplementary examinations the board will try to release the Supplementary Results as early as possible considering the convenience of the students.As the students mind completely occupied with nervousness the supplementary Examination evaluation process will start within less span of time. As the evaluation process continues for more than a month Students are advised not to feel tense. Based on the marks obtained in the 2nd year Examination Result the students are directed to opt their subjects in the 3rd year. Students, if you like this page then immediately Bookmark it and keep in touch with our website for exam alerts and Results and latest updates. Wishing students all the very best for their Results. Hope Everyone passes with flying colors.