BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 310 Nos. of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year. The details are as follows:-
Bangalore BHEL Recruitment 2017 Walk in for 310 Technician Apprentice
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical
Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering
No. of Training Post/Slots: – 310
Education Qualification:- Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
*Note: The number of training slots are tentative and may undergo revision.
AGE as on 01/08/2017:- MINIMUM – 18 years
MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General)
30 Years (OBC)
32 Years (SC/ST)
10 years relaxation will be given for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates. “Person with disability” means a person
suffering from not less than forty per cent of any disability (Low Vision/ Loco motor disability / Hearing Impairment)
as certified by a medical authority as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights
and Full Participation) Act, 1995. Persons with not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible.
Employee Wards of BHEL (Wards of Serving & Deceased employees) – An additional 05 years relaxation in age
shall be given to wards of BHEL Employees.
- Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to
registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses
registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and Person with Disability category as per extant
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Person with Disability category should bring copy of the certificate issued
by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class
Certificate (‘Non-Creamy Layer’) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under
Government of India, is to be produced). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer). (Format enclosed)
- [Note: ** OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 (As amended from time to time)
- Non- Creamy Layer: The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 6 lakhs or above or possessing wealth above the exemption limit as prescribed in the Wealth Tax Act for period of three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013- Estt. (Res) dated 27th May, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to ‘Person with Disability’ are required to furnish copy of duly stamped Medical Certificate (attested by Gazetted Officer) in relation to their disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
- The definition of Low Vision / Loco motor Disability / Hearing Impairment for Persons with Disability is as per The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995
- Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS
LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 21.08.2017 (between
9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) with the following
documents:- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable) Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending
- Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview.
- Stipend: Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.4000/- per month
- Standard of Fitness: – Candidates shall have the Standard of Fitness as prescribed.
- Candidates are required to provide a valid e-mail id.
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with BHEL website:
- If at any stage of training, it is found that the candidate has furnished false/incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Training shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extant rules.
- BHEL reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ Cancel/ Suspend the engagement process, if the need so arises,
without assigning any further notice or reason therefore. The decision of the management shall be final and no
appeal shall be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an
application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bangalore and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Bangalore shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any corrigenda/amendments/updates will be hosted on our website: www.bheledn.com only.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
LAST DAY FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW: 31.08.2017
TIMING: 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) & 9.00 A.M TO 11.30 A.M (SATURDAY)
For More Detailed Information Check out Attached Notification Click Here