AP ECET 2017 Final Phase Notification: The Qualified candidates of AP ECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) from Rank 1 to Last who have attended certificate verification earlier are informed to exercise options on 22.07.2017 and 23.07.2017 till 06.00 PM using their old password and Login Id for the seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home).The candidates who have not attended certificate verification so far can get their certificates verified from any one of the Help Line Centres on 22.07.2017and 23-07-2017 and exercises options immediately after certificates verification till 06:00PM.
AP ECET- 2017 Final Phase Extended Notification
AP ECET 2017 COUNSELLING Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join/Not reported.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported but cancelled their 2ndt Phase allotment.
- Who have not attended certificates verification so far can get their certificates verified.
AP ECET Certificates to be produced by candidates:
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) AP ECET-2017 Rank card.
2) AP ECET-2017 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
4) Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
5) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
6) Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
7) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
8) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
9) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
Note: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is upto rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is upto rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee and also as per the guidelines issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Note 1: The Candidate passed from Boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
Note: AP ECET 2017 Options given in the 1st Phase or 2nd Phasewill not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh now.
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. However, the Special reservation Category Candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their Certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Govt. Polytechnic (Near Benz Circle) Vijayawada only. Allotments will be placed on the website on 24-07-2017 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apecet.nic.in It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
AP ECET FINAL PHASE Notification 2017 Download