AP SBTET Standard Operating Procedure To Be Followed During Diploma Examinations-reg.
Also, Check Here: AP SBTET Diploma Observers List March/April 2021 Examinations
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED DURING DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS:
- Entire examination centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should be sprayed with disinfectant.
- Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries.
- Sanitizer bottles should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff/observer room etc. and should be replenished regularly.
- All liquid hand wash bottles should be replenished in restrooms and entry gate whenever required.
- Candidates seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (Desk and the chair) after every session.
- All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected.
- All door handles, staircase railing lift buttons, etc. should be disinfected.
- Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
- All the trash bins should be cleaned.
- Exam functionary must submit self-declaration about health status.
- Thermo gun temperature check must be done at staff entrance point.
- Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time.
- Cleanliness and hygienic conditions to be maintained at all places.
- Proper signages, symbols, posters etc. should be displayed at appropriate place to maintain social distancing.
- Avoid crowding at entry and exit points
- There should be proper markings with at least 2 meter distance where students stand while waiting for opening of the college gate. Exit of students should permitted one by one only.
- Thermal Screening of students, wearing of face mask, sanitizing of hands etc. be ensured.
- The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing mask, and proper hand gloves.
- The students should be asked to sanitize their hands before and after signing the Attendance Sheet.
- Students having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be either made to sit in a separate room.
- Minimum distance between two students should be 2 meters.
- Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
- Adequate supply of water in toilets and for hand washing be ensued.
- Proper sanitization of buses, other transport and official and vehicles of the institutions.
- In case there is a restriction on movements in certain areas, admit/identity cards should be issued to the students.
SAMPLE SEATING PLAN
|Candidate’s Roll No.||Candidate’s Roll No.||Candidate’s Roll No.||Candidate’s Roll No.|