AP SBTET INSTANT CUM ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY NOTIFICATION JUNE 2019: The Detailed notification is issued for inviting applications from eligible candidates of C16, C14, C09 schemes to appear for the instant cum Advanced supplementary examinations and backlog examination, June-2019 commencing from 06-06-2019 onwards.
As per the resolutions made in 38th Academic Committee meeting held on 16/08/2018 and based on the representations received from the students/parents it has been decided to conduct instant cum advanced supplementary for the students having any number of backlogs in any year/semester instead of instant examination. Also, it is informed that only regular 3rd and 5thsemester examinations will be conducted from October/November – 2019 onwards and no supplementary examinations will be conducted in October/November for any scheme through Lr. No./SBTET/AP/Instant Exam/2018/001, Dt: 02-01-2019. However ER91/Pharmacy scheme examinations will be conducted on par with the regular diploma examinations for 3rd semester,5th semester and 7th-semester candidates of C-16 scheme will be conducted during Oct/Nov-2019. A copy of the Notification shall be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and also with a view to give wide publicity among the student’s community about the conduct of supplementary examinations. Detailed time table for instant cum advanced Supplementary Examinations, June-2019 will be given shortly.
AP SBTET INSTANT CUM ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY NOTIFICATION JUNE 2019
The candidates who are eligible for writing Mar/April-2019 Diploma examinations and who fulfilled the eligibility criteria prescribed in their respective curriculum will only be permitted to write advanced Supplementary examinations. Further, the candidates who have applied for re-verification (RV), recounting (RC) and photo copy (PC) of answer script during Mar/April-2019 Diploma examinations and awaiting for the result, are also informed to apply for writing the instant cum advanced supplementary examinations June-2019 as per the examination notification without waiting for the end result. If any candidate is declared ‘pass’ later, during revaluation in either of RV/RC/PC of Diploma examinations Mar/April-2019, such candidates need not appear for the instant examinations, and also the examination fee already paid by such candidates will be refunded.
Note: It is once again informed that the supplementary examinations for the diploma candidates of Pharmacy will be conducted during the Oct/Nov-2019 and they are not permitted to appear for Advanced Supplementary examination as per the rules of the Pharmacy Council of India.
The URL for online examination fee payment is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the Polytechnics in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP SBTET Instant cum Advanced Supplementary Eligible for June 2019
The following candidates are eligible for appearing diploma examinations in June -2019 Instant cum Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examination.
- All C16 regular / backlog Candidates in any semester of his/her course at present.
- All C14 regular / backlog candidates
The following candidates are eligible for June -2019 Instant cum Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examination as first mercy chance given by the Commissioner of Technical Education
- Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2013-2014 into 3 Year Diploma courses and 2012-13 into 3 ½ year Diploma courses
- Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-14 Scheme into II year (III Semester) Diploma Courses directly in the academic year 2015-2016 (PIN with ‘14’) batch of 3 Year Diploma courses.
- Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic Year 2013-2014 into 3 Year Day- Time Diploma courses and readmitted candidates of C-14 scheme
- Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic Year 2012-2013 of 3½ Year sandwich diploma Courses & SDE (BM) and readmitted candidates of C – 14 scheme
AP SBTET INSTANT SUPPLY IMPORTANT DATES JUNE 2019
|I||Practical Examinations||After Theo, Examinations|
|II||Commencement a instant cum advanced supplementary
|III||Date a Commencement for payment a examination fee through Online||21-05-2019 (Tuesday )|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||30-05-2019 (Thursday)|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||01-06-2019 (Saturday )|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission a application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||03.06.2019 (Monday)|
|VII||Submission of practical examination marks to the S.B.T.E.T||25-06-2019 ( Tuesday )|
|Fee for Whole/part examination (i) for Engg. Diploma||R. 550/-|
|a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed time – table of examinations will be issued shortly..
- Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no.VII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc’s or APOnline centres.
- A student who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.