With reference to the subject cited, all the Principals of Govt/ Aided, Private Polytechnics and 2nd shift Engineering Colleges offering Diploma courses are informed that instant cum advanced supplementary exams will be conducted immediately after the declaration of Mar/Apr 2018 examination results for the following categories of students.
- A. It will be conducted only for regular/readmitted students in the regular stream.
- B. Only two subjects in the final semester including the practical subjects will be considered for the exam.
- C. No instant exam for the 3 ½ year course candidates.
Also, Check Here: AP SBTET Diploma Results 2018
Further, a candidate is eligible to appear for the instant cum advanced supplementary exam provided he/she have fulfilled the following conditions.
- The candidate must be a regular student in the final semester.
- The candidate should register for the March/April-2018 regular diploma examination.
- To appear for instant cum advanced supplementary examination, the candidate should pass all the subjects from the First year to 5th semester before appearing for the instant examination.
- Candidate should not have failed in more than two subjects including practical subjects in the final semester.
- Such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the next subsequent Oct/Nov supplementary examinations.
- Instant cum advanced supplementary exam may be conducted in limited centers i.e., 1 or 2 Government Polytechnics in a district.
IF You Have Any Queries/ Doubts/ Complaints. Please Feel Free To Comment Below us at Any Time.
The Principals are also requested to give wide publicity for the above among HOS, Staff & Students and arrange to place the same on the notice board of the institution and also circulate the same to the HOS & Staff concerned.
Download Here Detailed Notification – Click here