With reference to the subject cited above, a detailed notification is issued for inviting applications from eligible candidates of C 14 Scheme for a regular student of final semester not having more than two backlog subjects including practical subjects and cleared all subjects in other semesters for instant cum supplementary examination-June-20I8 i.e. commencing from 21-06-2018 as mentioned the in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations can make the examination fee payment through any APOnline centre or through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking). For this service, APOnline centre operator will collect Rs.l5/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. II’ there is any discrepancy in Photo. the candidates are informed to approach the Polytechnic where they studied along with the scanned copy of their photo so as to send the same for uploading in the server. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The eligible candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods will be generated hall tickets to appear for the examination. The candidate has to obtain the signature on hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Further. Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to attest the hall tickets after thorough verification of subjects. For any query send the mail with details to email@example.com. The hall tickets cannot be generated towards the amounts directly deposited in the SBTET account as it is automated.
It is further informed that if the details, for any candidate. are not available in Nit. the Polytechnics can add the NR with HOS login in <Dofpportal> through ADDNR button alter thorough verification of eligibility. The HTs will be generated for all such candidates after closing of fee payment period.
I. INSTANT CUM SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION.
1. AA/AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST /BM. C-I 4 VI Semester.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions informed that. No instant exam for the 3 1/2 course candidates. Instant cum advanced supplementary examination shall be conducted in limited centres only i.e one Government Polytechnics in a district. The address for examination will be available on candidates Hall Ticket. A copy of the Notification and Examination Time Table shall to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall he given among the students.
The URL for online examination fee payment is https://apsbtet.net/DOFPPortal for the Polytechnics in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Transfer of examination center, for the students, is not permitted under any circumstances.
The receipt of this letter together with Notification and Examination Time Table ma) please be acknowledged.
a) The following candidates are eligible for June -2018 Instant cum Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examination.
I. Candidate must be a regular student in final semester.
2. Candidate should register for the March/April regular diploma examination.
3. To appear for instant cum advanced supplementary examination, the candidate should pass all the subjects from 1st year to 5th semester before appearing for the instant examination.
4. Candidate should not have more than two subjects including practical subjects in the final semester and cleared all the subjects in other subjects.
5. Candidate, registered for the instant cum advanced supplementary examination, will not be allowed to appear for the next subsequent Oct/Nov supplementary examinations.
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue or hall ticket.
3. The Detailed Time – Table of Examinations Also Has been enclosed with the Notification
4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no.VII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc’s or APOnline centres.
3. A student ix ho is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid. 9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
10. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
10. The urls for online fee payment module is http://apshtct.net/dorpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.