AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification June/ July 2022 is released for the students who are studying Diploma 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester. Students who are studying C-20, C-16 and ER-91 Scheme and going to appear for the Regular/ Supplementary Diploma examinations must register for the exams by paying the Exam Fee. AP SBTET Exam Fee Payment Online 2022 Link is available at “sbtet.ap.gov.in/APSBTET/” and students must register for the Semester Exams by checking the Subject Wise Exam Fee. To know for which Schemes and for which semester, the AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification for June/ July 2022 is released, students must download the sbtet.ap.gov.in Fee Payment Notification 2022 from the link which is mentioned below.
AP SBTET Exam Fee Last Date 2022
Students are asked to check the AP SBTET Exam Fee Last Date 2022 June/ July to make the payment. Otherwise, the students are unable to attend the semester exams. Students must have to know complete info while knowing the info regarding the AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Last Date 2022. Students must pay the Fee with or without a penalty of C-20, C-16 and ER-91 Schemes by checking the AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification June/ July 2022. As SBTET conducts the Regular/ Supply Exams, students who are attending those exams can pay the sem fee. Students who are unaware of the AP Diploma Exam Fee Online Payment must check sbtet.ap.gov.in/APSBTET/ and pay the fee by following the instructions. For any queries regarding the sbtet.ap.gov.in Fee Payment 2022, please follow www.sbtetworld.in
|Name Of The University||State Board Of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name Of The Exams||AP SBTET Diploma Semester Exams June/ July 2022|
|Schemes||C-20, C-16 and ER-91 Scheme|
|Exam Notification Status||Released|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||Check the Table mentioned below|
|Official Website||sbtet.ap.gov.in, sbtetap.gov.in|
The Exams will be held for the following Curriculum of respective Diploma Courses.
I. C-20 Regular Examination:
1. A/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/EC/EE/GT/M/MNG/PET/CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/CHST/MET/TT/BM/AMT/AMG/WD/ CAI – I & IV Semesters
2. AIM/CCN/CCB – I Year Regular
2) C-20 Supply Examination:
1. A/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/EC/EE/GT/M/MNG/PET/CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/CHST/MET/TT/BM/AMT/AMG/WD/ CAI – I Year & III Semesters
3) C-16 Regular Examination:
1. A/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/IT/PCT/RAC/EC/EE/GT/M/MNG/PET/CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/CHST/MET/TT – V Semester
2. BM – VI Semester
4) C-16 Supplementary Examination: A/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/IT/PCT/RAC/EC/EE/GT/M/MNG/PET/CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/CHST/MET/TT/BM – I Year, III, IV, V & VII Semesters
5) ER-91 Regular & Supplementary Examination: PH-II Year (2019-20 & 2020-2021 batch)
AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification June/ July 2022 states that the last dates for fee payment of the examination fee are as follows:
|I||Practical Examinations||After/Before Theory
|II||Commencement of Theory examinations||29-06-2022 (I Year & Vth Semesters) 11-07-2022 (IVth Semester)|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through online||04th June 2022|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||13th June 2022|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with a penalty to all candidates||14th June 2022|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||16th June 2022|
|VII||Last date for uploading Sessional Marks||10th July 2022|
|VIII||Last date for uploading Practical Examination marks||10th July 2022|
|i) Fee for the whole examination||Rs. 550/-|
|ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Pharmacy Course||Rs. 800/-|
|ii) Additional fee for Pass certificate those who are appearing for Regular Final year/Final Semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
a) Late Fee (Penalty)
b) Tatkal Scheme
(Including Examination fee)
|X||Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e.
from above 65% and below 75%)
- Acceptance of the examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand the issue of a hall ticket.
- A detailed Time table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- The examination fee must be paid through a payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects, using Desktops/Laptops. Do not use the Mobile Phone for Payments.
- The dates mentioned in serial No. VII & VIII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- A student who is not eligible and appeared for the examination for any other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid, and his/her examination will be cancelled.
- The URL for the online fee payment module is “https://sbtet.ap.gov.in” for the students studying in the Polytechnics in Andhra Pradesh.
|AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification June/ July 2022||Download|
|Online Fee Payment for C16 (Diploma)
|Online Fee Payment for C20 & ER91 (Diploma)