AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee March 2021 Available Now: A detailed notification inviting applications from the candidates of C-16 & ER-91 schemes including Part-Time and Correspondence cum contact courses to appear for the Backlog (Special Mercy Chance) examinations of March/April, 2021, which will be conducted in the month of March/April, 2021, is herewith furnished. Further, it is informed that the candidates appearing for the Mercy Chance examinations of C-16 & ER-91 schemes including Part-Time and Correspondence cum contact courses can make the examination fee payment through Payment Gateway/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. If the candidate details are not available in the portal, contact the Principal of the Polytechnic where they have studied with details of the backlog subjects along with a scanned copy of the latest marks memo as an attachment. After downloading of the hall ticket, the candidate has to obtain the signature from the concerned Head of Section/Principal on the hall ticket before appearing for the examination.
AP SBTET Exam Fee Last Date 2021 March/April
The last dates for fee payment of examination fee of C-16 & ER-91 schemes are extended as follows:
Also, Download AP SBTET Time Table March 2021 – Reslesed
|I||Practical Examinations||After/Before Theory
|II||Commencement of Theory examinations||31st March 2021|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through online||10-03-2021|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)|
|VII||Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||31-03-2021|
|VIII||Last date for uploading of Practical
|i) Fee for whole examination||Rs. 550/-|
|ii) a) Late Fee (Penalty)
b) Tatkal Scheme
(Including Examination fee)
Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for allowing him to write the examination.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed Time table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- Examination fee must be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial No. VII & VIII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic HLCs.
- A student who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with button after thorough verification.
- The URL for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
To Download AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Online Payment 2021 Offical PDF Notification From The Below Links