AP SBTET Diploma Observers List Second Spell March/April 2021 Exams: the board is drafting the staff members from Government Polytechnics to various Private Polytechnics as Observers to monitor the conduct of examination process and to curb the malpractice.
Also, Check Here: AP SBTET Time Table 2021
Download Here: AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2021
In this connection,all the observers are hereby informed to strictly follow the guidelines of the board. Therefore, it is once again reiterating that, it is the duty and responsibility of the observer to prevent any kind of malpractice during the conduct of examination and adopt the following guidelines
- The Observers should report to the allotted institute at 8.30 AM in the forenoon and at 1.00 PM in the afternoon tomonitor the EDEP process.
- Hall tickets shall be thoroughly checked before entry into the examination hall.
- If any problem occurs during the download of the examination question paper, the same shall be informed to the numbers mentioned in the password message,at least15 minutes before the commencement of examination
- Do not allow the mobile phones into the examination halls.
- Take all the necessary measures to avoid any type of malpractices during examination.