With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-00 to appear for the backlog examination of Nov -Dec- 2017 i.e. commencing from 07-12-2017 for the courses as mentioned below.
Further, it is informed that the candidates appearing for Backlog (MERCY CHANCE) subjects have to approach HLC (Polytechnic where the candidate studied) or AP Online centre with recent passport size photo for obtaining hall ticket. The HLC/AP Online operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, HLC/AP Online operator will collect Rs.15/- along with the examination fee prescribed from the candidate. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the HLC/AP Online Centres for Backlog (MERCY CHANCE) subjects after thorough verification.
I. EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG(MERCY CHANCE) CANDIDATES.
1. A/Ar/EI/C/CCT/CM/CP/CCP/EC/ECM/EE/GT/HMCT/IT/M/MNG/ST- 1,11 & III Year (C-00)
2. CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/MET/M (SW)/TT -I YEAR, III, IV & VII Semester (C-00)
3. SDEBM —I YEAR, III, IV, V & VI Semester (C-00)
4. CHST – I YEAR, III, IV & VI Semester (C-00)
5. PT(C/EE/M/EC) – 1/4, 2/4, 3/4 & 4/4 Year (C-00)
6. CCC (AJC/EE/EC/M/MET) —1,11 & III Year (C-00)
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where the candidates studied are requested that a copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity may be given through local press release. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for allowing him to write the Examination.
2. Detailed time — table of examinations shall be communicated by 15-11-2017
3. Examination fee must be paid by cash through AP Online centre/HLC (Instructions are enclosed) for all Backlog(mercy chance) subjects. Single hall ticket will be generated for any number of subjects, any of the Year/Semesters
4. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
5. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination and if any not eligible candidate paid the examination fee shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
Instruction to the Diploma Examination fee payment through Online
1. The candidate can pay the Examination fee from any of the APOnline or from HLC (Polytechnic).
2. It is the responsibility of the candidate to pay the examination fee in time.
3. The candidate has to approach any of the said centres along with the passport size photograph for generating the hall ticket immediately.
4. The operator at the Polytechnic has to collect the prescribed fee from the candidate then print and handover the hall ticket to the candidate.
5. Single hall ticket will be generated for any number of subjects, any of the Year/Semesters
6. The scanned image of the photo is to be uploaded, however its validity is subject to approval from concerned Principal/Head of Section before conduct of examination.
7. The Polytechnics can verify the fee paid candidate particulars from the same website under Reports 8. The candidate can pay the Examination Fee in APOnline Centre, HLC Centres or through Debit/Credit Card by url: apsbtet.net/dofpportal and enter the PIN and select the Semester/Year of examinations for which the candidate wants to appear stepwise process of registration & hallticket generation will be prompt / guided for the benefit of candidate for payment of fee and generate the hall ticket. Before this the candidate should have the scanned image of his passport size photo for uploading.
Download Full NOTIFICATION Click Here