State Board Of Technical Education And Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada has Published a Schedule For Submission Of Online Application And Mode Of Payment Of Fee For CCIC, Land Surveying And Certificate Course Examinations To Be Held During January/February 2019.
|Commencement of uploading of the online application.||26-11-2018|
|Last date for payment of fee without late fee –||10-12-2018|
|Last date for payment of fee with penalty Rs.250/-||13-12-2018|
|Last date for payment of the fee under Tatkal-Rs.1800/-||15-12-2018|
|The last date for submission of downloaded application||17-12-2018|
|Conduct of Theory Examinations||04-02-2019|
(Please go through the instructions carefully before filling the online application)
Candidates who studied in the institutions offering CCIC, LAND SURVEYING and Certificate Courses affiliated by the SBTET, A.P for the year 2018-19, are only eligible to upload their applications for the CCIC, Land Surveying and Certificate Course examinations scheduled to be held during January/February 2019.
- The candidates (Regular/Supplementary) have to file their online applications with the URL https://apsbtet.net/ccicportal
- The candidate has to select whether he is a regular or backlog (appeared but failed in the previous attempt only).
- The backlog candidate has to select Backlog and enter the PIN, it will display the candidate details and the backlog subjects. Click on submit and pay the fee through APOnline or Online through payment gateway (Debit Card, Credit card or Net banking).
- The regular candidate has to select the option Regular and enter the details of the applicant along with Communication details. The Name, Father’s name and date of birth of the candidate should be carefully entered as per SSC records and make the payment through APOnline (or)
- All the Principals offering short term/CCIC Courses and the Principals of Govt. and Private Polytechnics offering 4 months Land Surveying course, shall submit consolidated report of online applications filed from the Polytechnic, along with the copies of requisite qualifications duly attested by the Principals concerned.
- The employees working in the Treasuries and Accounts Department can directly submit their Applications duly attested by the Officer concerned to State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Government Polytechnic for Women Campus, Gujjanagundla, Opp: Maruthi Nagar Arch, Beside:Water Tank, Chowderypet, Guntur-522006 within the stipulated
- The photos uploaded by the candidates will be used not only on the hall tickets and the same will be used on the award certificates of passed candidates. Owing to this, the candidates are requested not to upload the Black & White photos and photos taken with wearing Cap/cooling glass and the photos with odd backgrounds defeat the purpose of clear identification.
Download Detailed Notification: Click Here