According to the 38th Academic committee meeting resolution which was held on 16/08/2018, The SBTET AP Introduces the 5th Semester Eligibility Rules for the regulations of C14 and C16. The detailed rules for the candidates can be given below in detail.
AP SBTET C14 & C16 Eligibility Rules
- A candidate who studied 4th Semester (not attended for 5th and 6th semesters) in C-14 scheme should be given readmission into the 5th semester in C-16 scheme.
- A candidate who detained in 4th semester in C-16 scheme should be given readmission into 4th Semester in C-16 scheme.
- Always the industrial training in C-16 scheme is treated as the 6th semester.
- A candidate who has completed 1st year to 5th Semester in C-14 Scheme and not studied or detained in 6th Semester in C-14 scheme should be given readmission into C-16, 6th Semester (ie. Industrial Training only).
- If a candidate appeared the regular 5th Semester examinations of C-16 scheme during October/November they will not be eligible to write the backlogs of the 5th semester during immediate March/April examinations only. Ex: If a candidate appeared to the 5th Semester Oct/Nov-2018 examinations will not be eligible to write the backlogs of 5th Semester in March/April-2019.
- If a candidate is eligible for the 5th semester and not appeared for the examination will be eligible to attend the 6th semester industrial training.
- If a candidate is not attended /detained due to the shortage of attendance in the 6th semester industrial training, the candidate will be allowed for the 5th semester and soon after the completion of the 5th semester, the candidate should complete the 6th semester industrial training in the subsequent year.
Hence, all the Principals are instructed to communicate the Eligibility rules/Clarifications among the staff and students with wide publicity.
Download Official Notification – Click Here