AP PGECET 2019: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2019) conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (jutnk) on the behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education. It is a state level of entrance exam The admission in postgraduate engineering, pharmacy, and planning courses. The AP PGECET Notification 2019 will be given in the month of March 2019. It is conducted once in a year. So Interested candidates who wish to apply for AP PGCET 2019 may submit the application through online mode only. This examination details about the application form, eligibility, exam dates as below.
AP PGECET 2019: Exam date Schedule (Tentative):
This exam dates for the year 2018 has not announced yet. Here, we are giving the expected exam schedule:
|Issued of Notification||27-02-2019|
|Online Application Starts from||02-03-2019|
|Last date of submission application form without fee||30-03-2019|
|Last date of submission application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||08-04-2019|
|Last date of submission application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||12-04-2019|
|Last date of submission application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||18-04-2019|
|Downloading the Admit card||22-04-2019|
|Exam Date||1st to 4th May 2019|
|Answer key available date||May 2018|
|Declared the results||2nd week of June 2019|
AP PGECT 2019 Application Form:
Candidates can check the AP PGECET 2019 Application Form details from below:
- This application form is available only for online mode through the websites.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date. In case of submitting the application form after the due date, candidates have to pay extra charges.
- candidates have to pay the application fee before filling the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The image size should be 50 KB for a photograph and 30 KB for signature.then can also check the online status of your application form whether it is submitted successfully or not.
AP PGECET 2019 Application fee:
Candidates have to pay the application fee details as below
- For General/OBC category RS.800/-and
- For SC/ST category Rs. 400/-Candidates can pay the application fee through AP online serves or through online payment gateway by credit card, debit card and net banking.
AP PGECET 2019 Eligibility:
- candidate should be Indian nationals & should satisfy local/nonlocal status.
- Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- For Engineering Students: Candidate should obtain with 50% marks (45% for reserved).
- For Pharma students: Candidates should obtain with 55% marks for general and 50% for SC/ST category candidates.
AP PGECET 2019 How to apply:
The simple steps for How to apply AP PGECET 2019
1. Check the official website
2. Click on Apply Online link.
3. Pay the registration fee through AP Online or Credit/Debit Card with candidate necessary details like name, date of birth, Mobile number etc. Candidate will get the registration no. registered mobile no. after fee payment
4. Get payment verification by giving Transaction ID, Name, Hall ticket, Mobile no. etc.
5. Then proceed to fill the AP PGECET Online Application 2018 with applicant following information.
- Qualifying Hall ticket.
- Qualifying Degree.
- SSC Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- local status (AU/SVU/OU/local/Non-local)
- Mobile number & E-Mail ID & etc.
5.Upload candidate recent color photograph 50 KB and signature 30 KB.
IF You Have Any Queries/ Doubts/ Complaints. Please Feel Free To Comment Below us at Any Time.
6.upload the all details the submit the application form after the submit the details then click the print of application form and take a printout of it for further use.
Download: AP PGECET 2019 Notification
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form – Apply Online
AP PGECET 2019 Admit card:
The admit card AP PGECET 2018 will provide the official website of the examination in this month March 2019. The admit card will bear the important details such as name, date, courses, examination of center, hall ticket number etc. then the candidates need to registration number while downloading the admit card.
AP PGECET 2018 Hall Tickets 2019
if you have any questions comment below