AP LAWCET 2019: Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test is a state level law entrance exam for the students who want to study three year or five-year law courses.Which is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur? It is a UG exam conducted for students to take admission in law courses in various colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Generally The announcement of AP LAWCET 2019 in the month of March 2019. The application forms can be downloaded from the official site (after the release of official notice for AP LAWCET 2019). Here we are providing details about AP LAWCET 2019 exam including the application form, eligibility, exam dates.
AP LAWCET 2019 – Application Form, Exam date, Eligibility Notifications
AP LAWCET 2019 will be conducted by computer based test on in the Month Of April by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu very soon on the official website. So all Students are advised Bookmark with this page we provide a direct link and Students can Scroll down read full data of this Article.
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam summary:
|EXAM||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET )|
|Conducted||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
| Steam of exam
||Law entrance test|
AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates for Online Application Process
|Release of application form||11-03-2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||24-04-2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||26-04-2019|
|correction in Application||27-04-2019 & 28-04-2019|
|admit card Release date||01-05-2019|
|Exam Date||6th May 2019 (2:30 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|Answer key Release Date||May 2019|
|Downloading of rank card||4th week of May 2019|
|Counseling starts from||October|
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form:
- The AP LAWCET Application form will be available online in 1st week of March online its website.
- Click on “Apply Online” and register using the required details.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, examination, address & other details in the application form.
- Before filling the application candidate need to pay the application fee through the AP Online/MEE-Seva center or Credit/Debit card/ Internet banking.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After successful application submission, candidates have to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs.450/- as application fee.
- The Application fee can be paid through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian.
- Domicile: Candidates should satisfy the local or non-local status of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Age Limit:
|5 years BL/LLB||20 yrs.||22 yrs.|
|3 years BL/LLB||30 yrs.||35 yrs.|
- For 3 year LL.B: Candidates must have a graduate degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university with 45%.
- For 5 year LL.B: Candidate should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board or AP board with a minimum of 45%.
- Relaxation: 5% of relaxation for SC/ST and 3% for OBC in the qualifying exam marks.
AP LAWCET 2019 The Mandatory / Optional details are as follows:
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory/optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form:
|S.NO||Details Required||Document to be Referred|
|1||AP Online Transaction Id.
(if payment is being made by cash through AP Online Center)
|Receipt form from AP Online Center Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking|
| Credit card or Debit card details
(If payment is being made through Credit card / Debit card/Net Banking)
|Account User ID and its password|
|2||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks memos / Hall Ticket Number of Degree / Intermediate / 10th Eligibility Criteria|
|3||Test Applied for 3-year LLB, 5-year LLB, Postgraduate LLM|
|4||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||10th or Equivalent Certificate|
|5||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||10th or Equivalent Certificate|
|6||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||Definition of local / Non-local|
|7||Income of Parents (Income Up to Rs.1.0 lakh or UptoRs. 2.0 lakhs)||Income certificate issued by MRO through MeeSeva|
|8||STUDY DETAILS||Study certificates from Class 6 to10+2 / degree or diploma / PG|
|9||Category (SC, ST,BC, etc.) and Application number of theCasteCertificate (in case of SC/ST/BC only)||Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority through MeeSeva|
|10||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|11||Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
|12||Ration Card Details||Ration Card|
|13||Passport size photograph||A good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg of size less than 50Kb|
|14||Signature||signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper shall be scanned and saved as .jpg or .jpeg of less than 30Kb|
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam pattern:
The question paper will contain objective type questions.
There will be a total of 120 questions in the paper.
Each question carries 1 mark & There no negative marks for wrong answers.
The language of paper will English and Telugu.
Duration of exam 1 hours 30 minutes allotted.
|General Knowledge and mental ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
AP LAWCET Exam centers:
AP LAWCET 2019 Offical Notification Download From Below Links:
AP LAWCET Notification 2019
If have any Questions Comment below..
- 1 AP LAWCET 2019 – Application Form, Exam date, Eligibility Notifications
- 1.1 AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates for Online Application Process
- 1.2 AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form:
- 1.3 Application Fee:
- 1.4 AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 Educational Qualification:
- 1.6 AP LAWCET 2019 The Mandatory / Optional details are as follows:
- 1.7 AP LAWCET 2019 Exam pattern:
- 1.8 AP LAWCET Exam centers:
- 1.9 AP LAWCET 2019 Offical Notification Download From Below Links: