AP EdCET 2019: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed). This exam will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati. candidates who intend to take admissions into B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in AP for the academic year 2019-2020.The announcement of AP EdCET Notification 2019 in the month of March. Can you check the AP EdCET 2019 Application form, Registration fee, Eligibility, Exam date, How to Apply submission and other information is given below.
AP EDCET 2019 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Notifications
AP EdCET Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test (B.Ed) Notification will be releasing the AP EdCET 2019 Online Application form in the month of February month because the AP EdCET 2019 entrance examination is going to organized in May 2019. Students will be able to download AP EdCET Notification 2019 from below here. You can download the AP EdCET 2019 Notification from the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
AP EdCET 2019 Information:
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
AP Edcet 2019 Exam date (Tentative):
|Online Application starts from||14-03-2019|
|Last Date to submit Application Form without late fee||24-04-2019|
|Last Date to submit Application Form with late fee||29-04-2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||One week before the exam|
|AP EdCET 2019 Exam Date||06-05-2019 (Monday 11 am to 1 pm)|
AP EdCET 2019 Application Form:
The AP EdCET Application form will be available in online 2nd week of February online its website.
- Choose the official website.
- Search the link AP EdCET Application Form 2019.
- Before filling the application candidate need to pay the application fee through the AP Online/MEE-Seva center or Credit/Debit card/ Internet banking.
- The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant is required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the
- candidate can fill the online application and submit it.
- Fill the personal and education details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- The candidate shall take a printout of the application and store it for future reference.
AP EdCET 2019 Application fee:
- Candidate should pay Rs.400 /-
- For SC/ST Candidates RS.200/-
- Payment should be through TS Online/Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking.
AP EdCET 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M.
- Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
|Mathematics||BA/ B.Sc. with Mathematics as a subject. BCA with Mathematics at the intermediate level as a group subject. B.Tech with Mathematics and Physics.|
|Physical Sciences||B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences as one of the subjects or BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at the intermediate level as group subject.|
|Biological Sciences||B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at the intermediate level as group subject.|
|Social studies||All applicants with BA/ B.Com./ BBM or BCA with Social Sciences at the intermediate level as group subject.|
|English||BA Special English or MA English|
Age of the candidate must be above of 19 years.
AP EdCET 2019 Exam pattern:
Part A: It is common for all candidates
- General English – 25 questions – 25 marks
- General Knowledge – 15 questions – 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions – 10 marks
Applications have to select any one from the following subjects.
- Mathematics – 100 questions – 100 marks
- Physics – 100 questions – 100 marks
- Chemistry – 10 questions – 10 marks
- Botany – 50 questions – 50 marks
- Zoology – 50 questions – 50 marks
- Geography – 35 questions – 35 marks
- History – 30 questions – 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions – 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions – 20 marks
- English – 100 questions – 100 marks
APEdCET- 2019 The Mandatory / Optional details are as follows:
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory/optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form:
|S.NO||Details Required||Document to be Referred|
|1||APOnline Transaction Id.
(if payment is being made by cash through APOnline Centre)
|Receipt form from AP Online CentreCredit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking|
| Credit card or Debit card details
(If payment is being made through Creditcard / Debit card/Net Banking)
|Account User ID and its password|
|2||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks memos / Hall Ticket Number of Degree / Intermediate / 10th|
|3||Test Applied for B.Ed. / Methodology chosen under Part C of the test||Eligibility Criteria|
|4||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||10thor Equivalent Certificate|
|5||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||10thor Equivalent Certificate|
|6||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||Definition of local / Non-local|
|7||Income of Parents (Income Up to Rs.1.0 lakh or UptoRs. 2.0 lakhs)||Income certificate issued by MRO through MeeSeva|
|8||STUDY DETAILS||Study certificates from Class 6 to10+2 / degree or diploma / PG|
|9||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application number of the caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC only)||Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority through MeeSeva|
|10||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|11||Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
|12||Ration Card Details||Ration Card|
|13||Passport size photograph||A good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg of size less than 50Kb|
|14||Signature||signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper shall be scanned and saved as .jpg or .jpeg of less than30Kb|
AP EdCET 2019 Admit Card:
Admit card will be available very soon on the official website of EDCET Admit card. it is expected that the AP EDCET admit card / Hall ticket 2019 will be available for download on the official website in the first week of May 2019.
- 1 AP EDCET 2019 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Notifications
- 1.1 AP EdCET 2019 Information:
- 1.2 AP Edcet 2019 Exam date (Tentative):
- 1.3 AP EdCET 2019 Application Form:
- 1.4 AP EdCET 2019 Application fee:
- 1.5 AP EdCET 2019 Eligibility:
- 1.6 AP EDCET 2019 Apply Online
- 1.7 AP EdCET 2019 Exam pattern:
- 1.8 APEdCET- 2019 The Mandatory / Optional details are as follows:
- 1.9 AP EdCET 2019 Admit Card: