AP ECET 2018 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Engineering common entrance test (AP ECET). This examination is Conduct by diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree students.This exam is the state level entrance exam for B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses. Diploma students are can get admission in the second year of B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy. This exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. Here you can find out the AP ECET Exam dates, application form, eligibility notifications.
AP ECET 2018 Notification – AP E-CET 2018 Online Application @ Sche.ap.gov.in
AP ECET 2018 Notification, Online application form, and any Other information are Provided and Organised by the University of JNTU Anantapur. Every year like this year also Andhra Pradesh Govt has decided to Conduct Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2018). So, The Students Who are Studying Diploma Final Year and Already Pass Out Candidates if you’re Interested to Join Engineering can Apply AP ECET 2018 to get admissions various College of State of Andhra Pradesh.
SBTET WORLD has Going Conduct ECET 2018 Awareness test through online based. So, Every Student Can Utilize This Opportunity and Get Good Marks in Final Exams. regarding test Full details and Online test Link Updates Soon. keep visiting this web page to get more valuable information and we suggest bookmark this page on your web browser for Quickly access.
AP ECET 2018 information – Andhra Pradesh ECET Latest Updates
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
- Also known as AP ECET
- Exam level: State Level
- Conducting authority: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Stream: Engineering Entrance Exam
- Offical Website: http://sche.ap.gov.in
AP ECET 2018 EXAM DATES:
Here you can check out the exam dates for AP ECET
|Date of Notification||11-03-2018|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission:||15-03-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application without late fee:||14-04-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.500:||18-04-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.1000:||21-04-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.5000:||24-04-2018|
|Download of Hall Tickets||Update Soon|
AP ECET 2018 Application Form – Andhra Pradesh ECET Online Application Form
AP ECET 2018 application form is published by JNTUA for Diploma Holders of Engineering Pharmacy/Technology and B.Sc. Graduates (with Maths) for admission through lateral entry at 2nd-year level into B.Tech/B.E./B.Pharmacy candidates. The eligible candidates need to apply for AP ECET 2018 by online mode only.
Here we have to provide some information about AP ECET Application Form
- This application form is available for only online mode through the website.
- The application form will start from the third week of February 2018.
- It is mandatory to have a valid Aadhaar card number to fill the application.
- Students are needed to upload the passport size photograph and signature,50KB size for photograph and 30KB for signature. we can upload the data than submitting the application.
- Registration number would be generated on successful submission of the application form.
- The registration number should be kept for any future use.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future use.
- The authority shall also provide the correction facility in the application form details.
AP ECET 2018 Application fee:
Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs 550/- through AP online payment gateway (credit card / Debit card and net banking)
AP ECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP ECET exam:
- If you belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or India national you would be eligible for in this exam.
- The student should have to local/non-local status requirements for A.P. government.
- Your age should not be less than 21 years as per the norms of the eligibility criteria of AP ECET 2018 and Also if you are in the final year you can also apply for the application form.
- In the exam, you need to have passed their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology/ B.Sc. Degree with the aggregate of 45% marks and 40% for reserved category.
AP ECET 2018 How to apply:
Students have to understand the simple steps for how to apply the AP ECET 2018 As follows
- Choose the official website
- On the home page of the website, click the online application.
- Click on the Fee Payment option and make payment of the prescribed application fee.then You can check your application status by using the known yours payment status.
- Fill details such as qualifying examination (diploma or degree), hall ticket number, personal, communication and other required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed specifications.
- After submitting the application, click on the Print Application Form option and take a printout of it.
- Students must be kept the print out the application form.
Download Official Notification AP ECET 2018: Click Here
AP ECET 2018 Admit Card – AP ECET Hall Tickets 2018 @ Offical Site
If You need to have you admit card with you in order to sit for the exam Without admit card of AP ECET 2018, you would not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also a very important document for the further admission processes. So, Admit card should be kept safe even after the exam. After filling the application form you would be able to collect your admit card of AP ECET 2018 Hall Tickets.
If you have any Questions, Doubts Comment on below Comment Box