AP EAPCET Hall Ticket 2021: AP EAMCET 2021 Admit Card has been announced by the officials of the JNTU Kakinada at sche.ap.gov.in/ In August 2021 the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET Hall Tickets will be released for both Engineering and Agriculture, Medical courses. To download the admit card use your registration number and date of birth. This AP EAPCET 2021 Hall Ticket is a very important document that you just carry to the exam hall. So must download the Hall Ticket and then check the AP EAPCET Exam Date 2021. The EAPCET Exam will be conducted 19th to 25th August 2021.
AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada will be going to release the Admit card in 12th August 2021. AP EAPCET Is a state-level entrance examination that was organized on behalf of APSCHE. The Full form of AP EAPCET is Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. It will provide admissions in various courses of Engineering, Pharmacy & Agriculture across the State within the Universities and Private colleges. The candidates who have successfully submitted their applications can only get the AP EAPCET 2021 Admit Card On the official website.
AP EAPCET Admit Card 2021 can be available only in online mode. Not any other forms will be available. You must log in to the main website at www.sche.ap.gov.in in order to download your hall ticket. Candidates are suggested to carry the valid Admit Card to the exam, a copy of the application, and Cast certificate (If Available). Follow the below data to know more about the Call letter. The AP EAPCET 2021 Hall Ticket will contain valid data and important instructions for the candidates. These instructions are very important that everyone should follow it. Below we provided the important dates for every event of AP EAPCET, So don’t miss that dates.
AP EAPCET Hall Ticket 2021 Download
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|No. of Questions||160 Questions|
|Validity of AP EAPCET Score||One year|
The aspirants can get the hall ticket through the official website only. Because only admit cards will available at the main portal. The call letter will available from July onwards. You can download your hall ticket by entering your valid hall ticket number or registration number, date of birth. You should keep it very safe until the counseling process ends. It is a very valuable document and it cant be transferable.
Details Printed In AP EAPCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Examination Venue
- Date & Timing of the exam
- Subject Code
Download AP EAPCET Admit Card 2021
AP EAPCET Hall Ticket 2021 – Click Here
Steps to download EAPCET AP Hall Ticket
- Firstly you must visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in.
- There you can find the “Download Hall Ticket”.
- Click on that link.
- Then enter your registration number and date of birth (DOB).
- After entering the details click on the submit button.
- Finally the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of call letter for future reference.
Exam Day Guidelines & Instructions
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination hall at least before 2 hours to complete the registration formalities.
- You must show the hall ticket for allowing the exam hall.
- No aspirant shall not be permitted into the examination hall under any circumstances after the starting of the exam.
- The baggage will not be permitted inside the center. The Convener will nor responsible for any belongings.