Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada will be conducted the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test’ (AP EAMCET) on behalf of APSCHE. AP EAMCET is a state level examination. It is conducted to offer the admissions in various professional courses in the universities as well as private colleges within the Andhra Pradesh State. And the EAMCET examination was conducted for the courses like Engineering, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), Bio-Technology, B. Pharmacy, Pharma B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), (b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.F.Sc. The AP EAMCET exam was held in April 2019. If anybody wants to apply for this examination then they must fill the form within the specified dates. Candidates who got qualified in this test they get admissions in their dream college. So, go through this article to know complete details.
AP EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Notification & Syllabus
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|No. of Questions||160 Questions|
|Validity of AP EAMCET Score||One year|
|AP EAMCET Helpdeskemail@example.com
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification or Application Form Release||20th February 2019|
|Application Form submission starting date||26th February 2019|
|Application Form submission last date without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Application Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th April 2019|
|Application Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000||9th April 2019|
|Application Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000||14th April 2019|
|Application Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000||19th April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts in||First week of April 2019|
|Mock Test Available From||March 2019|
|Hall Ticket Releasing Date||16th April 2019|
|Date of AP EAMCET Exam||20th to 22nd April 2019 (Engineering) and 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage (Result)||5th May 2019|
|Rank Card Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2019|
- Engineering, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering).
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.V.Sc & A.H/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.F.Sc.
- B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2019
The application fee will be different for Engineering and agriculture. The fee details will be tabulated as follows. Aspirants can pay the application fee at AP online centers or any other Payment gateways like credit card /debit card/net banking.
Fee (without late fee)
|Rs. 500 /-|
Rs. 500 /-
|E & A (for both streams)||
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be an Indian National or PIO or OCI card holders.
- Applicants should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Minimum age limit: Should be completed the 16 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Maximum age limit: There is no upper age limit.
For Other Courses:
- Minimum age limit: Should be completed the 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Maximum age limit: 22 years in case of SC/ST category upper age will be 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
Engineering, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Pharmacy (MPC), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), Pharma.D, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)
Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses. OR Passed Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent.
Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional. OR Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Online mode
- Session: Two sessions, i.e. 10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Language: English & Telugu
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: 160 multiple choice questions
- Marking Scheme: One mark For a correct answer
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
Number of Questions
Number of Questions
How To Apply For the AP EAMCET 2019
- Visit the Official website of AP EAMCET.
- Click on the link of AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form.
- Make the Required payment to proceed your Registration process.
- Fill the required details in application form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, take the printout for future reference.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
All the aspirants must download the hall ticket via online mode before appearing for the exam. The hall ticket will be available from 3rd week of April 2019. Without admit card you will not be allowed into the examination hall so, don’t forget to bring the admit card.
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket – Click Here
AP EAMCET Results 2019
After Publication of answer key, the aspirants will check their result along with the EAMCET rank card. The result will be available from 1st week of May 2019. You can only check your result in online mode no other mode will be accepted.
AP EAMCET Result 2019 – Click Here
- 1 AP EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Notification & Syllabus
- 2 AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
- 3 How To Apply For the AP EAMCET 2019
- 4 AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- 5 AP EAMCET Results 2019