Anna University Exam Fees Last Date 2021: Here on this page you will have the Anna University Exam Fee Notification 2021 for the UG and PG courses for both Part-Time and Full Time. All the students under the university and are from the affiliated colleges can easily check the Anna University UG Exam Fee Last Date 2021 for the March 2021 exams. Before going to register for the semester exams first register yourself by paying the exam fee before the Anana University Semester Exam Fee Last Date. So to check the official notification related to the Anna University Exam Fee Dates 2021 check the remaining section.
Anna University Exam Fees Last Date 2021 Check Exam Fee Notification
Candidates before participating in the semester exams need to register for the sem exams by paying the required examination Fee under Anna University. The fee is deposited during a particular period and these details we have through the Anna University UG PG Exam Fee Notification 2021. If you want to download the details PDf file or if you want to check the Anna University Exam Fees Dates then check below.
Anna University Exam Fee Notification 2021
|Name of the University||Anna University|
|Name of Exam||Anna University Exams|
|Status of Exam Fee Notification||Available Now|
|Article Category||University Exam Fee Notification|
|Mode of Availability of Notification||Online|
Anna University Arrear Exam Fees Last Date 2021 March
The Syndicate of Anna University, in its 252nd Meeting held on 09.05.2019, resolved to allow the students who have exhausted their permitted maximum period (as per their respective Regulations), to appear for their examinations again as a special case on humanitarian grounds during November / December 2019 and April / May 2020.
The following category of students have been permitted by the Syndicate to appear for the special examinations during Nov/Dec 2019 and April/ May 2020. Students of University Departments of Anna University, Chennai admitted in the Academic Year 2000 onwards (both UG & PG under Full Time & Part Time Mode), and who have exhausted their permitted maximum period by 09.05.2019.
Nov/Dec 2019 examinations have already been conducted. April /May 2020 examinations will be conducted during March 2021.
The following instructions will be followed to conduct the April / May 2020 Examination during March 2021:
- Examinations will be conducted in online mode.
- The examination will be conducted only for the subjects that are registered by the candidates through the website of the Additional Controller of Examinations (University Departments), on or before the due date.
- The schedule of examination will be announced after the registration of subjects is completed.
- A Special fee of Rs.5000/- is to be paid by the candidates. In addition, the candidate shall pay the normal examination fee as prescribed by the University (for each paper registered by him/her).
- The candidates can register and pay their fee online in the ACOE (UDs) website at (acoe.annauniv.edu) from 19th Jan 2021,2.30 pm to 25th. Jan 2021, 5.00 pm.
Download Official Notification – Click Here