Amma Vodi Scheme in AP 2020 – [Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits] పూర్తి వివరాల కోసం ఈ ఆర్టికల్ ని చదవండి…
The government has taken a key decision on the “Amma Vodi” Scheme, which will be implemented from 26 January in Andhra Pradesh. It was decided that this system should only apply to Govt and private schools recognized by the government. The bank account number and the Aadhaar number of the student’s mother, as well as the identity of the schools, were to be collected. The Main Aim of This Scheme To provide a free education centre for school children and strengthen education in the state of Andhra Pradesh, AP Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy announced the Amma Vodi program. The Application form, the online application process, eligibility, benefits and latest news. YS Jaganmohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, launches the “JAGANANNA Amma Vodi” programme. In this article, we will provide you with information about the Amma OD scheme, benefits, eligibility, Etc.
Amma Vodi Scheme in AP 2019 – 2020 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||JAGANANNA Amma Vodi|
|Launched by||AP CM – Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Sum to be granted||Rs 15,000 per year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Scheme Implementation From||26th January 2020.|
|Granted to||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
Amma Vodi Scheme For 1st Class To 12th Class / Intermediate
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, The government of Andhra Pradesh announced a flagship program “AMMA VODI” as part of “NAVARATNALU” to provide financial assistance to every recognized mother or guardian in the absence of the mother, which is below the household poverty line, regardless of caste, creed, religion and region to enable him to educate his children/children from class I to XII (intermediate education) in all recognized, private assisted and private governments. Schools/Colleges in the State from the 2019-2020 academic year.
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility 2019 – 2020
- The beneficiary i.e., Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
- The Mother of the child should be from household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother and dependent children.
- The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
- To the extent possible the Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes I to XII be made available. The Aadhar details shall be collected only with the consent of beneficiary.
- In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural Guardian of the child.
- The valid ration card data base shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
- The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges.
- For orphans/ street children, who are admitted in schools through voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
- The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
- If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
- The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc), Income tax payers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
Amma Vodi Website & Monitoring Mechanism
A separate web site for the programme shall be created for this purpose and linked to the Commissioner School Education Web Portal. Data submitted by the heads of institutions with regard to student enrolment as per the given proforma consisting of Name, age, parent name, Caste (General, SC, ST, BCs, Minority), Disabled Children, etc. shall be the single source of data based on which the financial assistance will be released under “JAGANANNA AMMA VODI” programme after due validation and after cross validations with Childinfo/UDISE data and other data of Civil Supplies and other departments.
The Gram Volunteer shall be focal point for authenticating the data.
The Gram Volunteer will be participating as mentioned below:
- Based on the validated data, mothers of the respective area will be tagged to the Gram Volunteer concerned.
- The data of mothers shall be transferred in hard/digital forms in a prescribed format to the respective Gram Volunteer.
- The Gram Volunteer will collect the required data in the format in coordination with the School Complex HMs and submit the same to the respective MEOs for authentication.
- The Gram Volunteers collect the data of father/Guardian in the absence of mother and submits to MEO for entry.