- Telangana Sbtet Exam Notification Oct/Nov 2017 For (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular/backlogs
Telangana Sbtet Notification Oct/Nov 2017 For (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular & Supply Exam Fee, Dates, Hall Tickets – Info. Check Here ts sbtet exam dates, payment dates and TS SBTET Hall Tickets 2017 Oct/Nov Below.
Also Check Here: TS SBTET Time Table 2017 Oct/Nov
Telangana Sbtet Exam Notification Oct/Nov 2017 For (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular/backlogs
Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) Has going to Conduct Diploma Oct/Nov Semester Examinations The Students who are pursuing in the various Diploma Courses in Engineering / NonEngineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. and we are providing Latest information of Telangana SBTET 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th Sem C16,C14,C09 Oct/Nov 2017 Exams we are here to inform that the Telangana SBTET 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6thSem C16, C14, C09 Oct/Nov 2017 Exams Regular and Supply Examination Notification Will be released.
So Candidates that they can do their examination preparation according to the syllabus before the examination so that they can qualify the examinations with good marks and keep in touch with us we will never disappoint you and inform you regarding the exam All TS sbtet Updates Like Notifications, Results, time table at the soonest possible promptly through the website of the SBTET WORLD.
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C14 and C16 Schemes & ER-91 Pharmacy to appear for the Regular/Supplementary & backlog examination and for C-05, ER–91 as the last and final mercy chance and Special mercy chance (First time) for C09 scheme in Oct/Nov-2017 i.e. commencing from 25-10-2017 as mentioned the in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any APOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates the APOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, APOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
- A/AA/AEI/C/CT/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT / HS/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/FW – V Semester (C-14)
- CH/MET/TT, C-14 VII Semster
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HS/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PGK/CHST/ MET/ TT/FW – 1st Sem (C-16)
- A/ AA/ C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ EI/ GT/ HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/CHST/ MET/ TT – III Sem (C-16)
SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES.
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT/FW – I Year (C-16)
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ CT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PSK/ CHST/ MET/ TT – I , III & IV Semester (C-14)
- FW I Year and IV V& VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
- CT/HS C09 – I Year and III, IV, V & VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
- CH/MET/TT – I Year and III, IV, V & VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
- PH I & II Year of ER-91 Scheme.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure the in time completion of the syllabus i.e. on or before 19-10-2017 as per the academic calendar. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification and the memo in the reference 1st cited into the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only should be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance he/she should not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance up to 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of penalty from the candidates.
The details of candidates eligible for condonation are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 18-09-2017 the hall tickets for those candidates will be generated after payment of condonation fee through the AP Online/ Payment gateway i.e Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking before 05-10-2017. Principals are requested not to take any DDs towards condonation fee.
The principals are further requested to upload the detained candidates data in the Diploma online fee portal so as to restrict the generation of hall ticket for the candidates who are not eligible to appear for the examination due to lack of attendance. For the regular candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment.
TS SBTET Diploma Examination Notification Oct/Nov-2017 Information ( As Per Academic Calendar)
- III and V Semesters Commencement Of Class Work 09.06.2017.
- III and V Semesters Last Working Day 19.10.2017.
- End Of Semester Examinations 25-10-2017
- Name of the University / Organization: State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Telangana.
- Category: Telangana Diploma Examination Notification – Oct/Nov-2017.
- Name of the Exam: Telangana Diploma Examination Notification – Oct/Nov-2017.
- Declared: 11-09-2017
- Official Website: www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
SBTET TS Online Fee Payment Procedure 2017
The candidates appearing for the examinations have to approach any APOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket.
The student can make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. How To Pay Sbtet Ap / Ts Diploma Online Fee Payment Procedure
FIRST MERCY CHANCE:
- Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme of 03 years duration during the academic year 2011-12 (PIN starting with 11)
- C-09 scheme 3 1/2 Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme during the academic year 2010-11 (PIN starting with 10)
- IVC Candidates of C-09 scheme admitted during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN starting with 12)
- Candidates admitted in ER -9I Pharmacy during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN Starting with 13).
TS SBTET Notification Important Dates
|Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of theory examinations||25-10-2017 (Wednesday)|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||11-09-2017 ( Monday )|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||27-09-2017 (Wednesday)|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||04-10-2017 (Wednesday)|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||07-10-2017 (Saturday )
|VII||Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||25-10-2017 (Wednesday)|
|VIII||Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||25-10-2017 (Wednesday)|
|IX||Industrial Training fee (5th Semester)|
|A)||Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th semester Industrial training.||10-10-2017 (Thursday)|
|B)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||30-10-2017 (Monday)|
|C)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty||06-11-2017 (Monday)|
|D)||Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||30-11-2017 (Thursday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses||Rs. 1000/-|
|(iii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iv) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-
|(v) a) Late Fee (penalty)||Rs 400/-|
| b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|XI||Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600/-|
Students Can Download TS SBTET Full Detailed Official Notification Click Here
- Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by Second week of October-2017.
- Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc’s or AP Online centres.
- A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
- The urls for online fee payment module is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal
- Regular and Supplementary Candetites of C14 Scheme, CCP branch CCP-301, and CCP – 401 English, Shall appear as per their Syllabus.
TS SBTET Hall Tickets 2017
The State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Andhra Pradesh has Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance.
The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Download: TS SBTET Hall Tickets 2017
ts sbtet notification 2017
sbtet notification 2017 Oct/Nov
sbtet notification 2017 ts
ts sbtet notification Oct/Nov 2017
sbtet exam notification 2017
ts sbtet exam notification 2017
ts sbtet hall tickets 2017